Wednesday, February 27, 2013

PLS READ !

PLEASE UNDERSTAND ! ;)

I'm a FAN GIRL, and so I posts anything, everything, even nothing about Daniel Padilla. Some may hate or dislike him but trust me you don't wanna tweet or post anything bad or hurtful words about him because you're gonna be hated by his fans (including ME :pp). I know he doesn't have a great voice but for us his fans, his voice is melody to our ears and his songs can make us LSS ^^ He never failed to make me smile. I know he will never notice me :( but i'll keep supporting him no matter what. I'm still hoping and believing that one day I may get to see him in person. I even joined 2 of his fans club :) That's all I want to say and share to you all :**

and to my teacher Sir Nuelman Lou Rubio , sabta ra acung mga ipost sir hah? ingun man ka nga anything you want to blog about. hehe niya mao man ni XD die hard fan man gud sir. hehe peace Cx

twitter : @mybatmandj26
instagram : @mybatmandj
facebook (2nd acct) : k3v_turk143@yahoo.com
tumblr : fabulouspurple.tumblr.com  


Thanks For Reading ! :-* B-) :-D   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment