Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Guy Who Makes Me Smile :)


Who doesn't know Daniel Padilla? That's the guy who inspires me a lot. Call me OA but that's my life of being a fan girl. Let me tell you about him. 

Full Name : Daniel John Ford Padilla
Born : April 26, 1996
Height : 5'10"
Parents : Karla Ford & Rommel Padilla
First seen on TV : Gimik 2010 as Daniel Ledesma

Show/Teleserye/Movies/Appearances :
* On 2011, Growing Up as Patrick Rivero
*On 2012, Guest Celebrity VJ For the Month of July,
  Guest Co-host at Sarah G Live, 24/7 In Love as Billy Fernandez & Sisterakas as Angelo Santos
*On 2012-2013, Princess and I as Gino Dela Rosa/Dasho Yuan Rinpoche
*On 2013, Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw as Young Gregorio "Bogs" Dagohoy

Coming Soon : Must Be Love showing on March 13 as Ivan Lacson together with his love team Kathryn Bernardo.




Keep checking my blogger and you'll know more about him :)
Sorry if you think I'm crazy or something but that's my life of being a FAN GIRL :PP

No comments:

Post a Comment